[Vms.sig-hu] Fwd: VMS @ 30 Pearl - OK for external

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2007. Aug. 13., H, 10:17:59 CEST

---------- Eredeti üzenet ----------
Dátum: 2007. aug. 09. Csütörtök 21:13:06
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>

Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>

Tárgy: VMS @ 30 Pearl - OK for external

Dear Distribution lists,

Thank you so much for the feedback you have been sending for the OpenVMS
30th Anniversary. Here is one of the feedbacks that I thought you would
enjoy.

Warm Regards,
Sue

http://h71000.www7.hp.com/fb_30years.html

Customer conversation

"So, you use OpenVMS to control the traffic of the half of city", I
said.
"Oh, yes and many of the most important cities in the country", the
customer answered.
"How many traffic lights do you control?"
"800 traffic lights in this city and 2000 vehicle detectors"
"And how many OpennVMS systems do you use?"
"Oh, just one!"
"Just one! What would happen if there is a problem with it?"
"Well, traffic lights have pre-programmed sequences just in case, but it
is very rare we need them"
"Ok, by the way, the other half of the city is controlled by another
company. Do you know which platform they use?"
"They use OpenVMS too...!"

Láttál egy jó videót? Vagy Te készítettél? Nevezd, hogy díjazhassuk!  www.goldenblokk.hu
http://ad.adverticum.net/b/cl,1,6022,192114,246701/click.prm
--------- következő rész ---------
Egy csatolt HTML állomány át lett konvertálva...