[Vms.sig-hu] Fwd: URGENT Heads up I really need your help - VMS Uptime with a Prize

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2008. Feb. 7., Cs, 12:30:24 CET

---------- Eredeti üzenet ----------
Dátum: 2008. feb. 06. Szerda 15:56:27
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>

Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>

Tárgy: URGENT Heads up I really need your help - VMS Uptime with a Prize

Dear Distribution lists,

I really need your help and appreciate any assistance you can give me.

HP internal is looking for systems with long uptime VAX, Alpha and Integrity. This will not be communicated publicly and will be shown in a broad HP Internal meeting Friday morning (this week) so I need the data by tomorrow.

Here is the quote from the folks looking

"I'm looking for any anecdotal evidence of customers using servers beyond 5 years. I don't need a lot of detail, just an indication that this is not that unusual"

It is really my hope that you have VMS Systems that have been up much longer than 5 years and Integrity systems close to that.

If your systems are one of the top winners get a very nice gift from me and I will let you choose from a couple

Thank you very much.

Sue

--------- következő rész ---------
Egy csatolt HTML állomány át lett konvertálva...