[Vms.sig-hu] Fwd: New VMS Information and Weekly boot camp report.

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2008. Már. 10., H, 14:13:06 CET

---------- Eredeti üzenet ----------
Dátum: 2008. már. 07. Péntek 19:54:24
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>

Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>

Tárgy: New VMS Information and Weekly boot camp report.

Dear Folks,

Several pieces of important information has come in, in the last two days. So I wanted to send an update along with the Boot Camp weekly information.

Boot Camp update is at the bottom of this email

Have a great weekend.
Warm Regards,
Sue

There will be a DSPP webcast featuring Nina Buik as the presenter on March 13.  Was wondering if you would be able to work your magic, & help us get the word out about the webcast - want to encourage people to register & attend.  Here is the link for more details about Nina's webcast:

http://h21007.www2.hp.com/portal/site/dspp/menuitem.863c3e4cbcdc3f3515b49c108973a801/?ciid=69f2321d96a08110VgnVCM100000275d6e10RCRD

There is another DSPP webcast on March 27 that Nina helped me set up - your VMS folks might also find this one of interest -  here are the details:  http://h21007.www2.hp.com/portal/site/dspp/menuitem.863c3e4cbcdc3f3515b49c108973a801/?ciid=bb3ec10039a08110VgnVCM100000275d6e10RCRD

---------------------------

New location for OpenVMS operating system and related layered product SPDs http://docs.hp.com/

----------------------------

Updated GNV kits are available for OpenVMS V8.3 and V7.3-2.

http://www.openvms.org/stories.php?story=08/03/06/8239351

------------------------------

HP on youtube - this is funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS18RCCE5CI

Boot Camp Update
http://www.hp.com/go/openvms/bootcamp

We are currently at over 25% full with 145 remaining slots

Preseminars
TCP/IP - 6 available seats
CIFS - 2 available seats (trying to get a bigger room)
Storage session - plenty
RTR - plenty
DT - about 5 per session

Countries (In no order)

UK - 4
Scotland - 1
Sweden - 10
Netherlands - 3
Germany - 5
Switzerland - 3
Belgium - 1
Ireland 1
US - everyone else

--------- következő rész ---------
Egy csatolt HTML állomány át lett konvertálva...