[Vms.sig-hu] Fwd: VMS Update Aug September 2009....Please see attached the plain text version too!

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2009. Sze. 24., Cs, 19:20:11 CEST

---------- Eredeti üzenet ----------
Dátum:2009. szeptember 24., csütörtök, 11:44:52
Feladó:Ramani, Sujatha <sujatha.ramani at hp.com>

Címzett:Undisclosed recipients at ismeretlen

Tárgy:VMS Update Aug September 2009....Please see attached the plain text version too!

             In response to a request that I got now from Attunity, our VMS  partner,  I am resending the VMS update with a time sensitive Attunity webinar on 29th September to all of you!

Thanks and Warm regards,

Sujatha

Global Lead- Customer & Partner Technical programs-Open VMS

Read the Gartner report on OpenVMS, "Best Practices:  Migration Planning for Alpha Server Users"

http://h71000.www7.hp.com/gartner_report.html