[Vms.sig-hu] Fw: Feb Issue of VMS Tech Tidings - PDF file

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2010. Feb. 16., K, 16:39:30 CET

----------Eredeti üzenet----------Dátum:2010. február 12., péntek, 06:59:04
Feladó:SusanSkonetski
Tárgy:Feb Issue of VMS Tech Tidings - PDF file
Címzett:Susan_Skonetski at hotmail.com, Amandaskonetski at yahoo.com

     Dear VMS Community
 Attached please find the latest issue of VMS Tech Tidings.  With this issue we have added several new columns including a jobs, consultants and a VMS Guru in addition to partner and news articles.  Both Amanda and I look forward to your comments and feedback about the new columns.

Please keep in mind that not all the jobs are VMS related, we care that everyone has a job and everyone has an employee.

As usual you have my apologies about the size of the issue, but it really is wonderful that there is that much news including NEW products for OpenVMS.

As always thank you for your support of OpenVMS.

Sue and Amanda,