[Vms.sig-hu] Fw: OpenVMS 8.4 Launching at HPTF 2010 in Las Vegas!

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2010. Május. 15., Szo, 16:36:14 CEST

----------Eredeti üzenet----------Dátum:2010. május 14., péntek, 12:49:51
Feladó:"Ramani, Sujatha"
Tárgy:OpenVMS 8.4 Launching at HPTF 2010 in Las Vegas!
Címzett:Undisclosed recipients at ismeretlen

TO :- VMS Champions
SUBJECT: OpenVMS 8.4 at HPTF 2010.
Date :- 14th May 2010.

Dear VMS Champions,

We all know that the HPTF, the HP Technology Forum, is a flag ship event for hp every year. It is our great pleasure to launch the much awaited OpenVMS 8.4 at HPTF 2010! We are happy to launch OpenVMS 8.4 at such  a prestigious event.

Our launch in this event, will resonate well with all the solutions that hp is showcasing at HPTF for you, our customers! This year we have speaker sessions from  OpenVMS engineering team and along with that we have a OpenVMS booth in the expo area. The booth area was a much wanted item by our OpenVMS customers and partners last year. To add to this, we also have the Hands on Lab sessions. The details of all the sessions from the OpenVMS business and engineering team is enlisted below. The speaker sessions, booth and Hands on lab will focus on the excellent features that we offer with OpenVMS 8.4. We will demonstrate the benefits and performance enhancements that you  will get with the new Operating System along with the new hardware platforms that are being announced.

Category
Title
Presenter

Servers – Integrity
Breakout Session
Launch, Strategy and Road map : With OpenVMS Your Future IS Secure
Ms. Shobha Benakatti
Mr. Prashanth KE

The OpenVMS  Booth
This will showcase OpenVMS running as native host clustered with OpenVMS as a Guest on Kauai blades.
Mr. Arun Pandey

Servers – Blade System
Breakout Session
OpenVMS 8.4 on Tukwila Quad core 9300 – Blazing performance
Mr. Prashanth KE

Application - Enterprise Applications
Breakout Session
System management on OpenVMS
Mr. Mandar Chitale

Hands on lab Demo
This will showcase OpenVMS running as native host clustered with OpenVMS as a Guest on Kauai blades. The systems will be monitored using HP System Management Products ( VSE Suite and OpenView). Finally there will be a demo on modernizing applications using gSOAP.
Mr. N Narayanan

Please do not miss this opportunity to learn to modernize your environment and gain from the great benefits and performance gains that the OpenVMS 8.4 offers to your business. Register now!!!  Don’t miss this for anything!

Watch out for more updates from me on this!