[Vms.sig-hu] OpenVMS Pearl - This is great for our Partner, PointSecure and great for VMS - OK for External Use (fwd)

Fodor Zsuzsa fodor31 at freemail.hu
2005. Dec. 16., P, 07:50:37 CET

---------- Továbbított levél ----------
Dátum: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 11:10:00 -0500
Feladó: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Címzett: Skonetski, Susan <susan.skonetski at hp.com>
Tárgy: OpenVMS Pearl - This is great for our Partner, PointSecure and
great for VMS - OK for External Use

http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2005/12/emw319174.htm

BBS Technologies Wins Fast Tech 50 And Enterprise Champions Award
  Company's Three Divisions, Idera, PointSecure and VolumeShield,
Recognized For Growth, Industry Leadership And Innovation.

HOUSTON, TX (PRWEB) December 6, 2005 -- BBS Technologies Inc., a
leading
provider of software products for managing the performance, availability
and security of enterprise datacenters, today announced that it recently
received the Enterprise Champion and Fast Tech 50 Awards from the
Houston Business Journal. The Fast Tech 50 award, now in its fifth year,
is based on annual revenue growth and Ranks BBS technologies as the
5th
fastest growing technology company in Houston. BBS also won the
Enterprise Champions Award, a new addition to the program,
highlighting
companies that are set apart by growth, industry leadership, innovation
and a company's ability to meet significant business milestones. BBS
Technologies consists of three product divisions:

IderaTM    - providing management solutions for Microsoft SQL Server.
VolumeShieldTM - providing port security solutions for Windows
workstations and servers.
PointSecureTM - providing security and auditing solutions for the
OpenVMS operating system.

"This is an extremely exciting time for BBS Technologies as momentum
continues to increase for our company," said Rick Pleczko President and
CEO of BBS Technologies. "Houston boasts some of the nation's most
innovative technology companies and it is an honor to be recognized
among the top 50."

According to research by the Greater Houston Partnership, Houston is
one
of the nations to top 10 high tech "hot spots". This year more than 225
companies entered the Fast Tech 50 Awards program. BBS Technologies
received its honors at an awards ceremony presented by PKF Texas.
Fast
Tech 50 companies were profiled in the Fast 50 Special Section of the
Houston Business Journal's November 4th issue.

About BBS Technologies Inc.
Founded in 2000 BBS Technologies Inc. is a leading provider of products
that help enterprises better manage their computing infrastructure. We
are organized into three divisions, Idera(tm), PointSecure(tm) and
VolumeShield(tm). Our Idera division provides products and solutions for
managing the world's fastest growing database platform - Microsoft SQL
Server. Our PointSecure division is the market leader in providing
security solutions for the OpenVMS platform. Our VolumeShield division
provides port security and compliance solutions for corporate servers,
workstations and laptops. Our mission is to provide best-of-breed
solutions engineered to deploy rapidly, provide immediate value, and
scale to meet the needs of the largest enterprises.

Contact:
Erica Lee
StrategicLee Inc.
415-359-7322

Új év - új állás? De miért is?...
...magasabb fizetés, szakmai fejlődés, nagyobb megbecsülés, dinamikus csapat -
http://www.jobpilot.hu - több tízezren már megtalálták velünk. Kattintson!